Meghalaya Public Grievance Redressal & Monitoring System (megPGRAMS)
MegPGRAMS is a web based application which facilitates Department /Directorate /District Collectors to receive grievances lodged, forwarding to concerned department /directorate for redressal and promotes easy monitoring of grievances received online / offline or received through the call centre of the Meghalaya Integrated Information Services MII
The objectives of MEGPGRAMS are to facilitate the following
- Online Registration of public grievances by citizens
- Online forwarding by the nodal officers
- Efficient & Speedy redress of public grievances
- Better management of redressal process through the integrated Database
What Can the Citizen do?
- Lodge Grievance Online submit scanned supporting documents along with the grievance, suggest remedial action
- Call MII Call Centre
- Lodge Reminders/ Clarifications
- Check Action Status by visting the site for requesting the status by sending an SMS to 9206053889 (e.g To know your Grievance Status. SMS PGMEGH Registration No. to 9206053889)
The MEGPGRAMS facilitates the Public Grievance Redressal Officers with the following:
- Online receipt of grievances forwarded by Nodal agencies.
- Online receipt of grievances by Departments lodged through Internet by citizens.
- Lodging of grievances in the system received locally in respective offices of Department/ Organization.
- Online Forwarding of grievances to subordinate organizations.
- Action Taken Report (ATR) can be sent online
- View of Current Status of grievances by the concerned officials and the citizen.
- Various Monitoring reports at all levels.
- SMS alerts to complainants
- Attachment of documents while lodging the grievance
- Attachment of ATR while sending the ATR to the higher authority
URL : http://megpgrams.gov.in